Coffee Marinated Mutton Chops Recipe
- 200g mutton chops
- 1 Dolce Vita espresso
- 10ml honey
- 10ml balsamic vinegar
- 5gram rosemary
- 10g pink peppercorns (crushed)
- olive oil
- salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients for the marinade and marinate chops in the fridge for 4-6 hours.
- On medium heat, drizzle some oil in a non-stick pan.
- Dust the lamb chops with flour and sear in the heated pan.
- Transfer into a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Once the lamb chops are cooked put them in the same pan and add 10 ml of marinade stock and let it reduce to a sauce consistency.
- Garnish with some fresh parsley sprigs and serve with a side of sauteed spinach and potato mash.