Irish Dolce Vita Recipe
- 1 cup freshly brewed and hot Dolce Vita
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Irish whiskey
- Heavy cream to top, slightly whipped
- Fill a footed mug or a mug with hot water to preheat it, then empty.
- Pour piping hot Dolce Vita into warmed glass until it is about 3/4 full.
- Add the brown sugar and stir until completely dissolved.
- Blend in Irish whiskey.
- Top with a collar of the whipped heavy cream by pouring gently over the back of a spoon. Serve hot.
Category: Drink Recipes, Recipes