Mocha Rub Grilled Chicken Recipe
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon cumin ground
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon fine Dolce Vita coffee grounds
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- Maple dijon dipping sauce
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- Add all of the rub ingredients into a resealable bag or a bowl and mix all the ingredients together.
- Add the chicken breasts and press to coat.
- Preheat grill
- Oil the grill, add the chicken and grill on medium heat for 9-12 minutes per side, or until juices run clear.
Maple Dijon Dipping Sauce:
- Mix the two ingredients together until smooth and dip your chicken in it.